miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

OPERACION CUIDATE NOT OPERACION BIKINI




 In Health and Wellness we are looking at FAD DIETS/ NUTRITION and making healthy habits that last a lifetime instead of short term goals that are NOT beneficial to our long term health and that my not be internally motivating (we do it because we want to look good in a bikin- not be healthy for life....)

I have challenged you to make a vision for 2014 and to make changes in your health habits that will last a lifetime- not just bikini season.  Below you will find the format that I explained in class.  It is your HOMEWORK- so it must be done- but if you want to develop it further, let me know and we'll talk about how to do that.
 CHEERS, Jean

Cuando hagas tu visión, ten en cuenta las áreas de salud: 
1-energía  2-satisfacción de la vida  3-salud mental y emocional  4-maneja peso  5-actividad física/ ejercicio  6-nutrición  y 7-salud física (enfermedades, buenos hábitos)

VISIÓN 2014 : (long term goals with an internal motivator)
Mi Visión es: (tell me what you have achieved in 2014 as if it were true now)






Las cosas que me motivan son: (why is this important to you now?)



Mis puntos fuertes que me van a ayudar actualizar mi visión son: (what about my character will help me achieve my vision?



Algunos obstáculos posibles: (are they REAL or can I find solutions?)


Estrategias para superar los obstáculos: (are they realistic?




OBJETIVOS DE 3 MESES- what are some habits I could make or break that go in line with achieving my vision?
Fecha:

ÁREA DE SALUD:
OBJETIVO:

COMMENTARIOS:

PRIORIDAD:
% COMPLETO____________________________

ÁREA DE SALUD:
OBJETIVO:

COMMENTARIOS:

PRIORIDAD:
% COMPLETO____________________________

ÁREA DE SALUD:
OBJETIVO:

COMMENTARIOS:

PRIORIDAD:
% COMPLETO_________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario